We welcome your organization and group to the East Oakland Sports Center Water Park for your enjoyment. A minimum two week notice and confirmation is required for groups of 10 or more. Reserve your space with our Water Park supervisor today at (510) 615-5838.
When reserving space, it is important to accurately identify the number of children and adults that will be participating in your visit. Everyone entering the facility, 3 years or older, must have an admission wristband, whether they are swimming or not. We strongly recommend you pre-pay and pick up your wristbands in advance; however, you can pay at the door with a reservation. We will only reserve up to 50% of the pools capacity to organizations/groups. Please reserve your space in advance.
GROUPS ARRIVING TO WATER PARK WITHOUT A RESERVATION MAYBE DENIED ENTRY
For the safety of all pool users EOSC staff will strictly enforce the following chaperone to child ratios:
- Children less than 48” must have at least one chaperone in the water for every 2 children. The chaperone must stay within arm’s reach of these children.
- Children more than 48” must have at least one chaperone for every 15 children. The chaperone must be in the immediate area providing adequate supervision.
- The adult chaperones are required to be in the pool actively participating with the participants. Supervising from pool deck is not allowed unless your organization provides more than the required number of adult chaperones in the water.
- US Coast Guard Approved Lifejacket / Personal Flotation Devises (PFD’s) are allowed but are not a substitute for adult supervision. We have a limited number of lifejacket available for use on a first come, first served basis.
- A chaperone must be at least 16 years of age.
Additional children will have to wait on the pool deck (away from pool edge) to be rotated into the water, maintaining required chaperone to participant ratios.
Fees for Groups of 10 or more (with 2 week notification ONLY):
- Infant/Baby 0 – 2 years, FREE w/paying chaperone (swim diaper required)
- Child/Youth/Teens 3 – 17 years, $3/each (swim diaper required if less than 4 yrs and are not toilet trained)
- Adult 18 years +, $3/each